Facebook Avatar is crazily trending on Facebook at the moment. Almost anywhere you turn to on Facebook you get to see users posting their newly designed avatars. Most of them do this for fun and some are in some sort of challenge to see who creates the most lifelike avatar(in their image). Everyone is super excited since the Facebook avatar rolled out.
These Avatars are cartoonlike images or characters that FB users are allowed to create by themselves. These avatars are a totally new way for users on Facebook to communicate and express themselves just like they do with regular bitmoji emoji and stickers – Major difference is that this carries your own face. How cool is that?
FAQs About Facebook Avatar
We have been getting a lot of questions regarding making and using these newly introduced avatars. How can they be made? List of countries where it’s currently available? Not finding the avatar on your mobile app? Can it be made with a PC? Check answers to these and many more below.
Below is a list of the most asked question about the Facebook Avatar feature:
- Is Facebook Avatar Free?
- How can I create my avatar?
- Is Facebook Avatar Maker an app?
- How can I use my Facebook Avatar?
- Where can I find my avatar on Facebook after creating it?
- Can I use my avatar outside Facebook?
- Must I be a Facebook user to access the avatar creator?
- What countries have the avatar maker on Facebook?
- How can I edit my avatar on Facebook?
- Is the avatar maker on the Facebook avatar web version?
- Why can’t I find the Facebook Avatar Maker?
- I have updated my Facebook app severally but still can’t find the avatar creator, why?
People are making publications about the Facebook Avatar feature but it is sad no one is taking time to address these pressing questions asked majorly by Facebook users. I owe it an obligation to give my readers all the answers to their questions and this I will do one after the other.
Is Facebook Avatar Free?
From the time Facebook was introduced to the world, the major focus of the service has been to connect the world using unique features. The most fascinating thing about this is the fact all their features are given out for free and the Facebook Avatar feature isn’t an exception. It is totally free and this is one reason everyone wants theirs.
How Can I Create My Avatar?
Creating your very own avatar on Facebook is really easy. All you need to do is follow these steps below:
- Launch your Facebook App
- Locate the hamburger icon having three horizontally stacked lines (It is at the top right corner for Android and the bottom right corner for iOS)
- Click on the icon
- Scroll down to See More and click on it
- Click on Avatars which is the link that takes you into the avatar maker
Why Can’t I Find the Facebook Avatar Maker?
There may be different reasons why you can’t see the avatar maker on your FB app. Mind you, there are basically two reasons behind this and they are:
- Not making use of the latest Facebook app version
- The avatar feature not being available in your country
I Have Updated My Facebook App Severally but Still Can’t Find the Avatar Creator, Why?
There are a lot of complaints from people who are in countries that have the feature and they still can’t find the avatar maker after updating their Facebook apps several. To understand why this happens, look below:
What Countries Have the Avatar Maker on Facebook?
Although the boom of the Facebook avatar feature started when it was rolled out in the USA in May 2020, the truth of the matter is, it was first released in some countries in late 2019. These are the countries where Facebook Avatar has been launched:
- The USA
- The UK
- New Zealand
How Can I Edit My Avatar on Facebook?
You can edit your avatar after creating it, just in case you need to add some few touches. Here is how it’s done:
- Get to the comment section of just any post on Facebook
- You can also open a chat window with one of your Facebook friends on Messenger
- Click on Smiley found in your text area
- Tap on the Edit Icon which is represented with a pencil found on your avatar
- You can now start editing your avatar
Is Facebook Avatar Maker an App?
Don’t be deceived if anyone tells you that there is a Facebook Avatar Creator App. For a moment, visit your App Store to search for this app. You will definitely discover it isn’t available as an app but as a section on the Facebook app.
How Can I Use My Facebook Avatar?
Facebook Avatar serves as a communication key or tool to help users express themselves even better. You can use it as a comment, as your profile picture, and as a message on Messenger. It will really save you the stress of always typing in areas where texts can be used.
Where Can I Find My Avatar on Facebook After Creating It?
This is another very important question because some persons just create their avatars and they lack the idea of where to find them for use. To find your avatar, go to the area on Facebook with the smileys and stickers.
Can I Use My Avatar Outside Facebook?
This is honestly the best part. Once you are done creating your avatar, you are allowed to use it off Facebook. Meaning you can use it on other Messenger Apps and Social Media services.
Must I Be a Facebook User to Access the Avatar Creator?
Facebook is where the magic happens. I hate to be the bearer of this news but if you are not a Facebook user, then, you can’t create your own avatar. So, I advise you to sign up for a new Facebook account if you don’t have one.
Is the Avatar Maker on The Facebook Avatar Web Version?
At this point, you can only find the avatar maker on the Facebook official app. Those of you who have the app on your Android and iOS devices can access it. What I am trying to say is, you don’t have the avatar maker on the Facebook web version yet.
Learn how to make Facebook Avatar:>> Click here