“I Am Enough” Quotes: Ever felt like you were not good enough? Perhaps you’ve experienced moments when you doubted yourself. It can be overpowering and may lead to negative self-talk. This is just a gentle reminder to let you know that you’re perfect just the way you are. You are enough!
Here is a collection of 48 “I am enough” quotes to serve as a constant reminder of your values. And encourage you to recognize your own value and worth, whether you need a bit of extra self-assurance or simply a gentle reminder that you’re deserving. Let’s explore!
Best “I Am Enough” Quotes
1. “Accept that you are enough. You don’t need to be anything that you are not.” – Wayne Dyer.
2.“It’s about waking up in the morning and saying: No matter what gets done and how much is done and how it’s done, I’m enough and I’m worthy of belonging and love and joy.” – Brené Brown.
3.“Don’t wait to do something just because you think you are not enough, time doesn’t know that.”- Unknown.
4. “Don’t dilute yourself for any person or any reason. You are enough! Be unapologetically you.”- Steve Maraboli.
5. . “Live life. Be brave. Believe in yourself. Be kind to others. Smile daily. Love as much as possible, and always remember, you are enough.”- Unknown*.
6. “You are enough just as you are.” – Meghan Markle.
7. “You can’t say it enough: Your skin is beautiful – dark, light, in the middle, whatever. Brown is beautiful. Your hair is beautiful… Also, you are enough.” – Nicole Byer.
8. “Accept that you are not perfect, but you are enough. And then start working on everything that destroys you. Your insecurities, your ego, your dark thoughts. You will see, in the end you’re going to make peace with yourself.”- Finja Brandenburg.
9. “You deserve to be the protagonist of your own wonderful, bizarre, terrifying little life. If you decide you are enough, you are enough. You don’t need to wait for some grand external validation of your worth before you offer your kindest heart to yourself.”
10. “Walk as if you are enough. Eat as if you are enough. See, look, listen as if you are enough. Because it’s true.”- Geneen Roth.
11. “Fully embrace the fact that you are enough just being you. It’s so important for women to champion each other instead of competing against each other. Believe in yourself and believe in all of the women in your life… imagine if we all supported one another?” – Lizzie Velasquez.
12. “Life is so big. Do not try to fill it. Instead, expand within. You are enough for you.”
13. “The truth is: Belonging starts with self-acceptance. Your level of belonging, in fact, can never be greater than your level of self-acceptance, because believing that you’re enough is what gives you the courage to be authentic, vulnerable and imperfect.”- Brene Brown.
14. “You are given this beautiful life because you are strong enough to give it a meaning.”
15. “You are enough exactly as you are, whether you believe it or not.”- Pooja Ruprell.
16. “You are enough, which I believe is critical for any human being to get in their bones.”- KaDee Strickland.
Want to celebrate your relationship? click here!
17. “Because despite what you feel, you are not too much. You are not too sensitive or too needy. You are compassionate and kind. And with or without anyone’s acknowledgment or affection, you are enough”. – Daniell Koepke.
18.“To be happy you don’t need to be perfect. You just need to be real and accept yourself as you are because you are already enough.” – Unknown.
19. “And there’s only one way out of scarcity and that is enoughness. At some point, we just need to say enough: I am enough. What I’m doing is enough.”
20. “You were always enough.”- R.H. Sin.
21. You are my everlasting home. Don’t you ever be afraid. I am enough. We are enough.”- Sue Monk Kidd.
22. “Believing in our hearts that who we are is enough is the key to a more satisfying and balanced life.”
23. “You are enough because you make me enough for you!” – Unknown.
24. “You are always enough for those who truly deserve you.”- Unknown.
25. “You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it.”- Robin Sharma.
26. “You are enough. A thousand times enough.”- Atticus.
27. “At the end of the day darling, you are enough. You always have been. It may have taken you awhile to see that and to finally reach this place, but you have always been enough.”
28. “I have learned that I am enough… I have learned that no one else can love me – for me.”- Sabrina Ward Harrison.
29. “When I found you, my urge of going beyond and further stopped. So I say, you are enough.”- Unknown*.
30. “The single most revolutionary thing you can do is recognize that you are enough.”- Carlos Andres Gomez.
31. “You have enough. You do enough. You are enough. Relax.”
32.“It will start to hurt less one day, I promise. You are enough. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise.”- Josephine Saint.
33.“Changing the world’s perception of Beauty starts with you. Your language about yourself and others. You are enough.” – Christine Tremoulet.
34. “Do not let anyone ever make you feel like you are not enough.”- Unknown.
35.“You will never be enough if you keep pleasing everyone.”- Unknown.
36. “Breathe, let go, and be in the flow of right now. In this moment, you are enough.” – Lee Horbachewski
37. “On those days when life feels overwhelming, remember that you are worthwhile, you are needed, and you are enough exactly as you are.” – Sarah Hartley.
38.“Life has not been able to break me and it will not break you. Stand tall for you are loved, you are enough, you are able, and in the end we will survive.” – Donna G. Bourgeois, ‘Life With Ollie.’
39. “Believe in yourself. You are enough.” – Caroline Ghosn.
40. “Try your hardest to be confident in who you are. You are enough – you are beautiful.”- Meagan Tandy.
41. “Remember you are enough.”
42. “It is easy to believe you are not good enough if you listen to everybody else.” – Mackenzie Astin.
43.“Your best will never be good enough, to the ones constantly searching for your flaws. But for you to be the best, you need to ignore your flaws and do your best.” – Gift Gugu Mona.
44. I don’t need to define myself for anyone. I am me and that’s enough.
45. “I always had that self-belief that I was good enough. You have got to believe you are good enough, otherwise there is no point…” – Glenn McGrath.
46. “I was told I wasn’t good enough, but I just chose not to listen.” – Khalid.
47.“Stop wondering if you’re good enough. Know you are, and start acting like it.” – Simon Black.
48. “No matter what anyone says you are good enough. You are smart, beautiful and strong. Make an effort to believe it and not let your life be run by insecurity.”
These are some of the best “I am enough” inspiring affirmations. Here at Quote48, we keep you inspired!