Rick and Morty is a fascinating show. The show is a well-plotted sci-fi comedy. The Rick and Morty show has a great impact on viewers that can’t be overstated. Rick and Morty is quite possibly the most quotable show on television.
Rick and Morty have a lot to say about life. Here are 48 best Rick and Morty quotes selected just for you. These quotes are also intellectual.
1. It’s funny to say they are small…it’s funny to say they are big. – Shrimply Pibbles.
2. You act like prey but you’re a predator! You use pity to lure in your victims. That’s how you survive!
3. That’s it! That’s it, Rick! I’m taking the wheel!
4. Grandpa goes around, and he does his business in public because Grandpa isn’t shady.
5. Weddings are basically funerals with cake.
6. Be good, Morty. Be better than me.
7. Babylegs, you’re a good detective. But not good enough, because of your baby legs.
8. This place is a real Who’s Who of who’s you and me.
9. We all remember you as a friend.
10. I’m Mr. Crowbar, and this is my friend, who is also a crowbar.
11. What about the reality where Hitler cured cancer, Morty? The answer is: Don’t think about it.
12. What, so everyone’s supposed to sleep every single night now? Y-you realize that nighttime makes up half of all time?
13. You’re a monster. You’re like Hitler but even Hitler cared about Germany or something!
14. I’m not staring at you. I’m taking your mugshot.
15. God? God is turning people into giant insect monsters, Beth. I’m the one who’s beating them to death.
16. Unity, I’m sorry. I didn’t know freedom meant people doing stuff that sucks. I was thinking more of a ‘choose your own cellphone carrier’ thing.
17. Million Ants, ladies and gentlemen! The amazing ant colony with the power of two human eyes!
18. Be good, Morty. Be better than me.
19. There is no god, Summer; gotta rip that band-aid off now you’ll thank me later.
20. We’ve got a lot of friends and family to exterminate.
21. Homework is stupid. The whole point is to try and get less of it. We’re gonna incept your teacher. …Y-You’re frustrating me.
22. My story begins at the dawn of time in the faraway realm of Alphabetrium.
23. How do you feel about all the innocent people that are dying because of your choices?
24. Sometimes science is a lot more art than science. A lot of people don’t get that.
25. Sometimes science is more art than science, Morty. Lot of people don’t get that.
26. If I let you make me nervous, then we can’t get swiftly.
27. This is the supergenius equivalent of dying on the toilet.
28. Get off the high road Summer. We all got pink eye because you won’t stop texting on the toilet.
29. I just want to go back to Hell, where everyone thinks I’m smart and funny.
30. Lemme check my list of powers and weaknesses: ability to do anything, but only whenever I want.
31. School’s not a place for smart people. I know that’s not a popular opinion, but that’s my two cents on the issue.
32. Get off the high road, Summer. We all got pink eye because you won’t stop texting on the toilet.
33. Oh, unbelievable. We got a bunch of… computer people here, with their faces stuffed in computer screens. Do you guys realize Christ was born today? Jesus Christ our Savior was born today! A-A-Are you people even human?
34. You know, the only problem here is a big fat brain that misses eating all them big fat problems.
35. What, so everyone’s supposed to sleep every single night now? You realize that nighttime makes up half of all time?
36. its a device Morty, that when you put it in your ear, you can enter people’s dreams, Morty. Its just like that movie that you keep crowing about Rick.
37. Oxygen-rich atmosphere… Giant testicle monsters… Let’s keep the party going!
38. Ugh. You guys get the baskets. I’ll try to disarm the drunkenly improvised neutrino bomb.
39. I was using ghoulish overkill! Ghoulish overkill, Summer!
40. If I die in a cage, I lose a bet.
41. Weddings are basically just funerals with cake.
42. When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours. And I’ve never met a universe that was into it.
43. God’s turning people into insect monsters, Beth. I’m the one beating them to death. Thank me.
44. Listen, I’m not the nicest guy in the universe, because I’m the smartest, and being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets.
45. There is no god, Summer; gotta rip that band-aid off now you’ll thank me later.
46. Think for yourselves. Don’t be sheep.
47. He’s not pressing charges… That’s gotta be the “you shot me” equivalent of not being mad.
48. How’s your fake grandpa, aka the Devil?