Be Intentional Quotes: Need motivational words to help you live life purposefully? Here are some inspiring quotes to get you started on the right track.
I believe choosing our actions and behaviors deliberately is the most crucial thing we can do with our life. We blamed our circumstances on others far too often. So, what exactly does it mean to act deliberately? Intentional is choosing one’s actions or outcomes with thought and consideration.
What if we could figure out how to be deliberate in every decision we make? If we do that, we will be more successful and happier than if we just let life happen. Therefore, let’s make each day, good or bad, intentional so we can continue progressing in the right direction.
Be Intentional Quotes
Here are 45 “be intentional quotes” to help us choose our actions or outcome with thought and consideration.
- “Choose your intention carefully and then practice holding your consciousness to it so it becomes the guiding light in your life.” Roger Delano Hinkins
- “Intentional days create a life on purpose.” Adrienne Enns.
- “It takes me living an intentional, mindful, and quiet life to hear or see what’s here. Great art doesn’t necessarily create something new, it helps you appreciate what’s already here.” Eric Overby.
- “Also, think about your intentionality – are you getting lost in the method? Or coming from the intentionality, the purpose? You don’t want to do the mechanics without the consciousness.” Marshall B. Rosenberg
- “Until we make the unconscious conscious, we will be dictated by it and call it fate.” Jerry Colonna
- “No, we don’t need more sleep. It’s our souls that are tired, not our bodies. We need nature. We need magic. We need adventure. We need freedom. We need truth. We need stillness. We don’t need more sleep; we need to wake up and live.” Brooke Hampton
- “And each book has to receive your best effort every single time. No slacking.” Nora Roberts.
- “If you think you are too small to make a difference, try sleeping with a mosquito.” Dalai Lama
- “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” Oscar Wilde
- “Most people think it takes a long time to change. It doesn’t. Change is immediate! Instantaneous! It may take a long time to decide to change…but change happens in a heartbeat!” Andy Andrews
- “There is no innovation and creativity without failure. Period.” Brene Brown
- “If you aren’t in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T. S. Eliot
- “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” Mahatma Gandhi
- “I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it” Art Williams
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
- “You cannot solve a problem with the same level of thinking that created it.” Albert Einstein.
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you plant.”
- “Don’t worry about failure; you only have to be right once.”
- “To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.” Richie Norton
- “To dare is to lose one’s footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself.” Søren Kierkegaard
- “Most people don’t lead their own lives – they accept their lives.” John Kotter
- “Positive thinking is powerful thinking. If you want happiness, fulfillment, success and inner peace, start thinking you have the power to achieve those things. Focus on the bright side of life and expect positive results.” Germany Kent
- “If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” Wayne Dyer
- “The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes.” William James
- “Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” Roald Dahl
- “We are what we believe we are.” C.S. Lewis
- “Believing in negative thoughts is the single greatest obstruction to success.” Charles F. Glassman MD
- “Write in your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” Ralph Waldo Emerson”
- “You are more powerful than you think. But sometimes it doesn’t seem that way because your mind gets stuck on what everyone else thinks or on old stories that have nothing to do with who you really are.”
- “If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.” Maya Angelou
- “I’m always amused at how we spend our lives building structures that then turn into prisons for us simply because we’re afraid to face what’s possible outside them.”
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” Henry David Thoreau
- “Consistency is better than perfection. We can all be consistent. Perfection is impossible.” Michael Hyatt
- “The key is not to prioritize what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities.” Steven Covey
- “If you don’t monitor your life, you will regret it. If you don’t measure your life, you will regret it.” Sunday Adelaja
- “Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment.” Oprah Winfrey
- “Intentionality fuels the master’s journey. Every master is a master of vision.” George Leonard
- “When your intentions are pure, so too will be your success.” Charles F. Glassman MD
- “If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.” Nora Roberts
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” Lily Tomlin
- “Intention is one of the most powerful forces there is. What you mean when you do a thing will always determine the outcome. The law creates the world.” Brenna Yovanoff
45. “What if I fall?” “Oh, but Darling, what if you fly?” Erin Hanso.
Be intentional quotes
Absolutely. This is why I believe intentional living and minimalist living complement each other. It would be best to eliminate the clutter to make room for the most important things.