Cruise Quotes – Cruising is a one-of-a-kind way to see the world, offering both relaxing days at sea and exciting days ashore exploring new locations and adventures.
Reading cruise quotes is a great way to recall how much more of the globe there is to see and motivates you to keep exploring.
Now, check out our compiled collection of awe-inspiring, romantic, hilarious, and thought-provoking cruise quotes below. Read on!
What makes Cruise Quotes so Crucial?
Quotes about cruising are significant because they encourage and inspire individuals to embark on their next voyage.
In addition to reassuring seasoned cruisers, they assist first-timers experience the thrill and adventure of cruising.
Here is a list of our best cruise quotes.
Awe-inspiring Cruise Quotes
01. “It’s out there at sea that you are really yourself.” – Vito Dumas
02. “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
03. “The journey, not the arrival matters.” – T.S. Eliot
04. “Life is short, and the world is wide.” – Anonymous
05. “Life is too short to stay in one place; explore the world on your cruise.” – Anonymous
06. “To travel is to live.” – Hans Christian Andersen
07. “It isn’t that life ashore is distasteful to me. But life at sea is better.” – Sir Francis Drake
08. “The world is a book, those who do not travel read only a page.” – Anonymous
09. “In life, it’s not where you go; it’s who you travel with.” – Charles M. Schulz
10. “Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow.” – Anita Desai
11. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment.” – Hilaire Belloc
12. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey
13. “The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.” – Marcel Proust
14. “Life is short; take the cruise.” – Anonymous
15. “There is no unhappiness like the misery of sighting land again after a cheerful, careless voyage.” – Mark Twain
16. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.” – Abraham Lincoln
17. “Life is an adventure, and a cruise is a perfect way to explore it.” – Anonymous
18. “A ship in port is safe, but that’s not what ships are built for.” – Grace Murray Hopper
Romantic Cruise Quotes
19. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched; they must be felt with the heart.” – Hellen Keller
20. “Love is not just looking at each other; it’s looking in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
21. “A cruise is the perfect way to sail into each other’s hearts.” – Anonymous
22. “The greatest thing in this world is not so much where we stand as in what direction we are moving.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
23. “A cruise is not just a vacation; it’s a promise of adventure, romance, and a lifetime of memories together.” – Anonymous
24. “Oh, it was easy to see why people had whirlwind shipboard romances, for it was a temporary journey into fantasy, where dreams could come true if only for the duration of the cruise.” – Patricia Hagan
25. “A cruise is the perfect way to escape reality and create a romantic reality of our own.” – Anonymous
26. “She watched the gap between ship and shore grow to a huge gulf. Perhaps this was a little like dying, the departed no longer visible to the others, yet both still existed, only in different worlds.” – Susan Wiggs
27. “The sea is calm, and the stars are bright… let’s dance under the moonlight on the deck of a cruise ship.” – Anonymous
28. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
Hilarious Cruise Quotes
29. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” – Ray Bradbury
30. “Cruising is the perfect combination of luxury and laziness.” – Anonymous
31. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
32. “Cruising is the only vacation where you’re happy to gain weight.” – Anonymous
33. “Old and young, we are all on our last cruise.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
34. “Cruising: the art of being spoiled at sea.” – Anonymous
35. “Cruising is like staying in a floating hotel, except that you get to visit a different city every day, and the view from your room changes constantly.” – Anonymous
36. “Once the travel bug bites, there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.” – Michael Palin
37. “A bad day on a cruise ship is still better than a good day at work.” – Anonymous
38. “I need a vacation, and by vacation, I mean a cruise… and by cruise, I mean all-you-can-eat buffets and fruity drinks.” – Anonymous
Thought-provoking Cruise Quotes
39. “The cure for anything is saltwater, sweat, tears, or the sea.” – Isak Dinesen
40. “The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever.” – Jacques Yves Cousteau
41. “It’s not the destination; it’s the journey that counts.” – Anonymous
42. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
43. “Every destination is a chance to learn and grow; make the most of it on your cruise.” – Anonymous
44. “Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think.” – Robert Henri
45. “Life is about creating and living experiences that are worth sharing.” – Anonymous
46. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
47. “Sailing is just the bottom line, like adding up the score in a bridge. My real interest is in the tremendous game of life.” – Dennis Conner
48. “We travel, initially, to lose ourselves, and we travel, next to find ourselves.” – Pico Iyer
Anyone who enjoys cruising or is considering booking their first cruise will benefit from reading cruise quotes.
Whether you’re in the mood for some serious introspection, some lighthearted reflection, or some serious romance, there’s a cruise quote for you.
The cruise quotes in this article are guaranteed to inspire you to plan your next big adventure or just make you chuckle when you’re having a bad day.
Again, keep these quotes in mind the next time you set sail and let the enchantment of cruising whisk you away on an unforgettable adventure.