Facebook Marketplace is one of the most popular places in the US to shop online for used vehicles. In the US alone, more than 20 million people click on used vehicle listings every month.
If you have vehicles you no longer require, you can sell them on Facebook marketplace by simply listing them for sale.
Facebook marketplace vehicles refer to the act of listing your vehicles for sale on Facebook marketplace.
Facebook marketplace allows you to list your vehicle for sale in the location you are, provided marketplace is available in your locality.
On this article, I will be showing how you can list your vehicles for sale on the marketplace.
Benefits of Listing your Vehicles for Sale on Facebook
Marketplace is where people can discover, buy and sell things listed on Facebook. Here are some of the benefits of selling or listing your vehicle on Marketplace as a business.
1. The chance to reach an active, growing community
When you sell as a business on Marketplace, you get access to a growing community of active, motivated buyers. Each month, millions of people are browsing and buying items from other people and businesses on Facebook.
With Marketplace, businesses have the opportunity to create and nurture an additional distribution or revenue channel that can reach this community and support business growth.
2. Real-time communication with Messenger
Businesses benefit from the ability to directly respond to questions or enquiries from interested buyers with the help of Messenger. Messenger makes it possible to communicate in real-time with leads and prospective buyers before they lose interest or decide to move along and browse other products.
3. Free listings
Unlike many other third-party marketplaces and e-commerce platforms, Facebook Marketplace allows businesses to create and manage listings for no additional fee or cost. There may be costs associated with setting up inventory feeds or other services through a partner, but Facebook doesn’t charge anything.
Locations you can find the Marketplace
You can find the marketplace at the top of your Android and bottom of your IOS device. You can use the Facebook marketplace app if you are 18 years or older in the locations below;
- Costa Rica.
- The Czech Republic.
- The Netherlands.
- New Zealand.
- The Philippines.
- Puerto Rico.
- South Africa.
- The United Kingdom.
- The United States.
These are the places you can find the marketplace icon for now.
How to List a Vehicles for sale on Facebook Marketplace
To list your vehicles for sale Facebook marketplace:
- Locate and tap on the Marketplace on your device.
- Hit on the Camera icon on the app and select Vehicles for sale.
- Input images of the vehicle to upload and hit on Next.
- Fill out the details for the Year, make, model and then the mileage.
- Select Automatic or Manual transmission. Hit on next when you’re done.
- Describe the vehicle, such as the condition, warranty, and accident history.
- Type in the price for the vehicle. Hit on Next.
- Choose the placement for the vehicle.
- Hit on Post if you’re done to upload.
Once the vehicle has been listed to the marketplace, interested customers would message to know more about it.
Tips for Selling your Vehicles on Facebook Marketplace
- Use a photo that clearly shows the item and its condition. If possible, include multiple, original photos of the item rather than a photo from a company website.
- Add a detailed description of the item and its condition. Be sure to describe any stains or tears.
- Make sure the vehicle is as clean as possible.
- Before meeting the buyer, make sure you both agree on the price of the item and the exact location of your meeting place.
- Have the buyer look over the item and make sure it’s what they want before you accept payment.
- If you can’t meet the buyer at the time you both agreed on, message them and try to reschedule another time.